[Northkeep] No Where Else But SCA....

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 21:23:09 PST 2006

Some of you may or may not know that at the 7 Deadly Sins Party at
Gulf War my brand new drum (That I just bought the day before) came up
missing. I was heart broken. Really upset because in the SCA most of
the time people are very honest. You can leave something somewhere,
come back and it's still there. Even as a merchant there were times my
father just left a can out for money. In the Mundane world everything
would have been gone and the can!
 It really freaked me out that something like that could happen in the
SCA. Today, two days later, Morgan and I were contacted. The drum has
been found and is being shipped to me. I am in awe of our great
society. This is a place where honor truly matters and people uphold
it.  All it took was a few emails and several people in several
kingdoms went on the hunt for my drum. I am thrilled that it was
found.
 Have to say, nothing like this would ever happen in mundane life.
Vivat SCA and the people who make it great!

Montega