[Northkeep] Tonight

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:11:38 PST 2006

I cannot speak for the rest of our fine warriors of Northkeep, but I
know that I am feeling invigorated after this war and would love an
encounter to better my skills. Also, if I can be any assistance in
your quest for crown, I will do my best. I am sure others will be
there to battle also, you will not be alone on the field this evening.
It would be an honor to have you spar with us.

~Morgan~