[Northkeep] Heavy practice on Sat or Sun?

Yrmentrude Sigsdottir lothurandyrmentrude at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 21:40:15 PST 2006

Still running sick with sore throat and fever.  Won't see you Saturday for sure.  Maybe Sunday, but will have to wait to see.

  Lothur

Kenneth Smith <ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I am planning on both days. I be out Sat. at 11:00. Ulf

Morgan Blackdragon wrote: Hello everyone. We have an invite from JP to do some fighting on
Sunday and I know a lot of us are interested in going. Are we also
wanting to do anything tomorrow?

~Morgan~