[Northkeep] reminders & info

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Mar 28 07:35:41 PST 2006

Hullo there:

If you weren't at Populace last night, I made a couple of announcements I
wanted to get further word out on..

1) I've got a collection of Gulf War 'event reports', photos, and even a Blog
site that I'll be posting tonight. I'd intended to post it last night, but I
got a whole CD of pictures at Populace, and I don't have them ready just yet.
(Thank you, Angus & Ciana!)

2)Per my announcement earlier this week, I'm eagerly seeking scribal arts
contributions for the Kingdom Scribal site...

3)I've had two folks ask me about doing a Middle Eastern dance class for the
complete beginner... if there is more interest, I may start these up at fighter
practices, once the time change happens... please let me know if you are
interested.  I've also had a drummer volunteer to provide music.

4) I've been working now and again on an ONLINE version of the OP, complete
with photos and devices. If you would like to check your entry, please contact
me off list. If you have a good photo of yourself you'd like to include, let me
know. Otherwise, I'll be using whatever I have on hand!

-Zubeydah