[Northkeep] Boffer Practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 06:40:37 PST 2006

I agree and think that is an excellent idea. We can all get together, learn from each other and make more noise to attract interested parties. There is plenty of room at Mclure to do all three.

  Angus Gunn

John Glenn <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I would love to see it moved out to McClure park Wednesday @7pm (with the heavy practice)....and then move the light practice out there as well. Then we could get all lof our fighiing needs in 1 place

Angus