[Northkeep] Assistance

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 10:34:20 PDT 2006

Since it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate (again!), I am needing some assistance.  I am offically canceling the Baronial Garage Sale this weekend.  <grumble, grumble>

  Would anyone not attending Beltane be willing and able to help me erect a portable carport, where we can safely store stuff until Memorial Day weekend?  I am out of room in the garage, and I would like to put everything in one place.

  Thank you very much.  I get off work and should be home by 5:30 this evening.  Please give me a call at 918-810-7108, if you are can offer assistance.

  Kale the Mildly Annoyed