[Northkeep] Questions

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 08:43:33 PDT 2006

First of all...

  What is the typical price for a good stave of rattan?  I think I might have a source for some, of any length or size, however, I need to compare pricing.

  Also, since Zahava is busy, and I don't want to bother her, I have some questions for a heraldy type person.  Etienne is also busy, so someone who has time, and I am really not trying to impose.

  Thank you!!

  Kuria Kale (Greek Title - looks wrong, doesn't it?)