[Northkeep] WOW and Thanks!

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 11:47:43 PDT 2006

Way to go, Northkeep!! *applause*

I plan on donating a few cans of olives and whatever else I can afford to
the archery field.

Oh, and if anyone happens to have a small pavilion they are willing to let
us set up down there to keep shade on shooters who are waiting, please let
either myself or the new archery deputy, Cian, know. Gotta take care of our
people way out in the boonies too!

Thanks!! :)

~GG Von Aue