[Northkeep] Our plans for the weekend...

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 14:49:15 PDT 2006

Well the fan is out on the Air in the Carriage again and that has put a
limit on some of our plans for the weekend. In an attempt to get it fixed we
will be staying here in Fort Gibson tonight and riding up tomorrow for the
scrolls and pewter casting at Beorhtlic and Elizabetta's.

Maybe if I can not fix it tonight we could prevail upon those more
mechanically inclined to give it a look over, but that will depend on my
success tonight and the availability of time and motivation tomorrow.

Kind regards from the sweat soaked port town to your east,
Ian