[Northkeep] Rapier Practice

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 13:57:48 PDT 2006

Just a reminder!

Rapier Practice will now be held on WEDNESDAYS at 6:30pm at McClure Park!

I will be getting there between 5:30p and 6:30pm. Facon will be there to
instruct in drills and technique from 7-8pm. If you plan on fighting in
Castellan light weapons tournament, it would be a GREAT opportunity to get
some extra practice in! Or if you are interested in starting light weapons,
we do have some loaner gear and welcome crossovers from heavy weapons with
open arms!

I'm really hoping our participation will be a positive addition to the
Wednesday night practices and look forward to more interaction with the
heavy weapons!

See you Wednesday!

- G.G. Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal