[Northkeep] I have a weird question...

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 14:02:56 PDT 2006

you know...every time a missive like this comes along, I know the stories, history etc of a great
woman are being taught to those new to the barony.

I can not really say when Ifirst met Kendra, or William for that matter.
I know it was in the mid 80's.

Two great individuals....and it is hard to realize how long they have not been playing in our game
here....but ya know they are busy doing something in the summerlands..

LadyLann-Valids O'Davorreanne