[Northkeep] Rapier practice

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 10:13:11 PDT 2006

The Yahoo mailing list still says Tuesday at 6pm. So I'm sending this out as
a reminder/correction!

Rapier practice has joined heavy practice at McClure park! We will meet and
visit until around 6:45-7pm and then start drills. On bouting nights we will
start a little earlier than that.

For bouting nights, please be sure you are wearing appropriate clothing. We
DO have loaner gear and armour for newcomers and crossovers.

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Thank you!!

~ GG Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal