[Northkeep] Returning from afar

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 11 14:14:28 PDT 2006

Monsieur de Beaumarchais,
After so long the thought and hope that we might one day soon see you again
is like a dream. The mere jest that such might be as a member of  the fair
Barony of Northkeep is too much. If a day comes that we are reunited in
friendship we shall share our tales of war over good food and good drink in
good company.

As for the fighting in the streets I will have to leave such outlawry to
those who would dare skirt the laws in such a manner. I am sure that there
are those who would be willing to cross blades with you if you were to find
your way to certain darkened parks with in the Baronial Walls.

We are saddened to know that you will not be joining us at Castellan
Fair...but  know that we keep you in our thoughts until such a time as we
may share each others company again.

Kind Regards
Ian Dun Gillan