[Northkeep] Returning from afar

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 12 06:32:56 PDT 2006

Hurry home with your family, Lord Gassion, Olivia will, absolutely, be thrilled (along with the rest of us)!

  Always,

  HL Elisabeth de Calais

Carl Fryday <gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings Northkeep,

Some seasons ago my family and I were sent to the Kingdom of
Meridies, and latter on crusade in Baghdad. After a successful campaign we
are currently on our way back home, though the journey be long. We will be
moving to the nearby area of Smythkeep in the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann.
There is a possibility that we will occupy a holding within the border of
Northkeep lands. Regardless of our actual address we look forward to
reuniting with friends we have among your populace and the many future
experiences we will share with all of you.

Were it within our abilities, we would join you at Castellan. Alas we must
send our regrets. We are saddened that we will not be there to support
Baron Ainar and Baroness Mercedes as they step down. We have known them
since our first event. We are also regretful that we will not be there to
witness the elevation of Ian and Kelandra, whom we are honored to call
friends. Yet all is not lost, for we know that we will soon be among
friends. Our hearts soar at the thought of long conversations, good drink,
and a healthy dose of combat that will follow our arrival. Until then, know
you are in our thoughts.

Gassion de Beaumarchais