[Northkeep] archery

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 12:16:52 PDT 2006

You're very welcome!

Just don't get the one that comes apart for storage...or the compound.

I have forgotten the names of them but the arms on one are green with black
tips and the other one is red with yellow tips.

I'll probably be at practice with my kiddos on Sunday, so we look forward to
seeing you there!

- GG Von Aue