[Northkeep] Prizes for childrens events

112sword 112sword at cox.net
Thu May 18 16:03:20 PDT 2006

I will bring it to populace.

                                          Wilhelm der Wulf
----- Original Message -----
From: "Trudy" <yrmentrude_sigsdottir at yahoo.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:45 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Prizes for childrens events

Greetings,

  I have had several emails regarding people who are so wonderfully willing
to provide gifts for the MOC activities.  If you are providing, I need a
date you are able to get the items to me so that I may count them and
organize the baskets as needed.  I prefer not to receive them at the last
minute unless it is previously arranged.  I am preparing for Castellan and
after school is out, I will hit it hard and heavy.  Please have the gifts
ready by the 25th so I can focus on extra activities for the children.  If
you need to speak with me email me privately with your contact information
and I will respond.

  In service,
  Yrmentrude