[Northkeep] a question about castellan setup/layout

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed May 31 04:43:21 PDT 2006

Will there be any kind of announcement as to when it's okay for households
and individuals to set up in whatever space is left?
Should non-groups simply not expect to put up any kind of pavilion at all?
Just trying to get an idea of how best to utilize the little time I have on
site Friday evening.

Thanks for any input/suggestions,

Zubeydah