[Northkeep] ISO Northkeep Hospitaler

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 20:13:18 PDT 2006

She says she wears a large "everything."  Thank you for your help.  I think I have a tunic for her to wear over jeans on Friday night.  For Saturday, I have one outfit to complete for her.  It won't be 100% period, but it's a good try for her first event.  (It's also her first time camping!  ......... boy oh boy, what have I gotten her into?!)

  Thank you!
  Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a. Susan

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
          Aodh -

  If you will let us know about what size you're looking for we can usually make garb happen.  Either from the loaner garb or by a loan from a similar sized person in the Barony.

  Mercedes