[Northkeep] WOW and Thanks!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:19:41 PDT 2006

I have to say I was really really impressed tonight at Populace. Ian
mentioned that we needed money for waterbearing and in a matter of
minutes we had over 80.00 in donations. I am so excited to have that
kind of support for our fighters and populace. You guys are all what
makes this such a great place to be. I am telling you there is no
other place quite like Northkeep. Our hospitality is so evident and
will continue as such because everyone puts their hearts into it.
Thank you everyone for rising to the challenge and for making this
event the great event that it will be. This is definately a special
Castelan and I can't wait to see you all there!

Vivat Northkeep!!!!
Montega Blackdragon