[Northkeep] populace

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:24:01 PDT 2006

Hello Samara! It would be great to have you at Populace. We have
meetings the last Monday of each month. (This month was different
because the last Monday of this month is Memorial day) It is at the
Martin East Regional Library between 21st and 31st and Garnett. 730 is
the start time and it usually goes until around 9. Some of the
memebers get together and go eat afterwards. Come on out, you are very
welcomed here! If you have any questions feel free to call me or email
me. 918-706-7929.

 We also have fighter practice each Wednesday at McClure park on 11th
and Memorial around 6:30-7:00. It lasts until people get pooped out
and go home. Come out and socialize with us and have a good time.
Hope to see you soon!

Montega Blackdragon