[Northkeep] Waterbearing Supplies and other such business....

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed May 24 10:50:52 PDT 2006

We have a number of folks with food allergies - citrus allergies can be
especially dangerous.  We segregate food items when possible so that those
with food allergies won't run into problems.  Having disposable cutting
sheets allows us to keep the surfaces at their cleanest - since each cutting
sheet is new, there's no cross-contamination.  :-)

-Zubeydah