[Northkeep] Just a reminder

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri May 26 07:22:14 PDT 2006

We will be meeting at Kale & Wynfrith's tonight at 7:00ish to price for the garage sale tomorrow.  If you have any other things you'd like to donate for the garage sale, please bring them by tonight.  The address is 4967 E. 27th St. which is east of Yale (between Yale & Sheridan for those directionally challenged.)  Kale can be reached at 810-7108 or you can reach me at 809-4612.  If you would like to help out tomorrow we will be opening up at 7:00 and will likely shut it down somewhere around 2-3 depending on what kind of traffic we're getting.

Mercedes