[Northkeep] Just a reminder

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 07:46:04 PDT 2006

Thank you, your Excellency.  I didn't get back in to Tulsa from Chicago until late yesterday afternoon.  After spending the night (and most of the day) at the airport, I was so oblivious, I forgot that was today and tomorrow.

  Yes, please, donate stuff, come help and hang out, or just come to play with the dog (she really likes people).  And you can call me any time - I am the only one in the office today, so there won't be any problems.

  Blearily (still) in service,

  Kale the Wanderer