[Northkeep] Tents

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon May 1 20:53:07 PDT 2006

1) If the Girl Scout tent is canvas, I'm interested.  Might be for  other
materials.  Might be for the pavilion if those who spoke first all  fall through.

2) I assume Colin is Resident in Northkeep but Inactive.  Is he  interested
in having ANY contact information printed in the Farspeaker?  I  am setting it
up so that I can suppress or print mundane name, phone number and  email
independently of each other.  So, if he wanted his name (Colin)  printed with his
email, but not his mundane name (Ernie) or his phone number, I  could do that,
easily.

Kevin