[Northkeep] hey i wanna help

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 15:55:52 PDT 2006

hello Northkeep

  hey everyone whats up, it's the other Damon.  With Castellan guickly approuching i thought i'd touch base with everyone at once to (1) tell everybody i look forward to seeing you at the event, i feel i dont get home enough anymore.  (2)  for the event i will hit Tulsa wednesday night around 7ish and not return to texas untill late sunday night, so if anyone needs any kind of help with things i'll be availablefrom the time i hit tulsa till i leave site. please fell free to call or email me. (3) id like to know what/when our magnificent feast-o-crats would have of me.

  beyond that i hope that life finds you all well and happy.
  your everlovin Wookie...oops i mean the other Damon