[Northkeep] Heavy and Light Practice 05/10

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 10:13:33 PDT 2006

I totally agree with you, Morgan!! I would hate to see anyone get hurt
before Castellan! This would be a good chance for fighters to make sure all
their gear is up to standard and for those competing in Castellan to get
their Bardic or A&S projects worked on!

So there's my vote...

- GG Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal