[Northkeep] archery

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Wed May 10 14:04:18 PDT 2006

greetings

>What would a person interested in archery need to have in the way of
equipment to get started?
you can borrow gear most of the time ,( the barony has very limited loaner
gear ) that can help you choose draw weight and style of bow you want to buy
,
but having your own bow and arrows actually helps you learn . a shirt with
tight sleeves or no sleeves , an arm guard helps prevent the archers bruise
most newbies get at least once .and finger protection of some kind . i
personally prefer a Damascus glove .( you can still feel the string through
the leather ) and time to practice .

> Also, when/where exactly are practices held?
northkeep archery practices are normally held every sunday in my back yard
( 2.5 acres )
at 9737 w.61street s. sapulpa , ok. 74066 ( between sand springs and
sapulpa )
official start time is 2:30 pm , but most people get there closer to 3:00pm

 for more info and directions you can check
http://www.geocities.com/ld_blackmoon/

i normally try to post if i wont be here , but the archery marshals know how
to access all the equipment.
even if im at an event .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon