[Northkeep] Questions

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu May 11 09:25:31 PDT 2006

Quoting Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com>:
>   Also, since Zahava is busy, and I don't want to bother her, I have some
> questions for a heraldy type person.  Etienne is also busy, so someone who
> has time, and I am really not trying to impose.

I don't know if I can help, but am willing to try - I don't know a whole lot
about heraldry, but I have a big ole collection of resources that might be of
use ... depends on what you need.  (I build graphics for folks who don't have
an image/picture of what they want their device to look like, based on their
description/heraldese.)

-Zubeydah