[Northkeep] mailing lists

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 09:55:27 PDT 2006

>From: Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com>
>Is anyone else getting emails saying you've resigned
>up to all your mailing lists with new passwords that
>there's no chance in heck of you ever remembering?

What you do is log in with that new password to the mailman management
system and change the password to one you can remember.

For reasons that I don't pretend to understand, they changed over the server
stuff over the weekend and that has resulted in a lot of small changes here
and there.  The welcome messages and randomly generated new passwords are
among them.  A lot of links have been moved too, from www.ansteorra.org, to
blackstar.ansteorra.org, so you can expect the usual sorts of confusion and
trauma that tends to acompany seamless upgrades.

Marc/Diarmaid