[Northkeep] Populace

Trudy yrmentrude_sigsdottir at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 21:20:04 PDT 2006

In regard to populace:  Monday is graduation night for my classroom and I am required to be at the graduation to hand out diplomas to my students.  I don't know what time it will all take place so I will most likely miss populace.  Should those donating prizes to children need to give them to someone...give them to H.L Elisabeth de Calais or Katherine (Olivia) or my husband, Lothur Thorgilsson so that I may promptly receive them and I will know where they are. If you are not comfortable giving over those items to the above people, email me privately at this address and I will make arrangements to gather the items personally.  Hopefully graduation will be over soon enough and I can pop over in time to get them myself.

  In service,
  Yrmentrude

  Yrmentrude_Sigsdottir at yahoo.com

"Niewoehner, Hugh" <hughn at ssd.fsi.com> wrote:
  Due to the Memorial day holiday the populace meeting for May will be
Monday the 22nd.

Damon