[Northkeep] Re: Troll shift

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 19:49:41 PDT 2006

I would be willing to sit troll for a couple hours if I get to make the trip.  My Mom has been in the hospital recently, and I am unsure if I will get to go.  I am thinking I will be able to make the trip and will know more in a week or two.  If you need me, let me know.  I am pretty sure I will be there early Friday evening.  Thanks!

  Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a. Susan

Cheri Hodek <texastornado_50 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings, Beorhtlic

If you will accept someone from Eldern, I am more than willing to sit gate from 8AM to 10 AM.

Muirenn

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going. Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."