[Northkeep] Demo May 22nd.

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 19:56:08 PDT 2006

I may be able to join you at the demo in Prattville.  I am having surgery this coming Tuesday, so it will depend on how I am feeling and if I can drive with as much Lortab as I am planning on taking.  He he.  I will talk to you at fighter practice tomorrow.  Thanks.

  Aodh (Susan)

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Hello folks,
I just been contacted by a school teacher at the Clyde-Boyd Middle
school in Prattville. She would like to have anyone who might be
available to come and speak to some 6th graders from 12:15 until approx.
2 p.m.

If you might be available please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Damon