[Northkeep] Garage Sale

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 20:33:26 PDT 2006

Well, all, it is finally over!!  And successful, too.

  For the Barony, we took in a modest $272, and some change (don't have the exact number in front of me.  I was thinking about doing a small presentation at Castellan, but will instead, pass it along to Her Excellency Mercedes to put in the bank.

  My heartfelt thanks go out to those who took the time out of an admittedly busy schedule to assist - Her Excellency Mercedes, Lady Anawyn, HL Damon, and HL Ismet.  This could not have been accomplished without you.

  Also, thank you, thank you, to those who donated stuff.  Randel, Faolan, Damon, Ismet, Arthur, and Mercedes are the names that come immediately to mind.  I apologize if I have missed anyone, as it is not intentional, just a while since some of it was dropped off.

  Thank you again.

  In Service to those who Serve us,

  Kale