[Northkeep] Raffle at Castellan

faolanmacfarland at cox.net faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Wed May 31 13:47:12 PDT 2006

All good Gentles –

Please do not forget that we will be doing a raffle Saturday to help recoup costs related to our trailer.

Donations for the raffle will be accepted  up until almost drawing time.

Ticket amount: $1 = 1 chance

Raffle tickets can be purchased starting Friday evening until 10pm, just find Lady Faolan.  Saturday, tickets will be sold at the raffle table area in the main hall up until 15 minutes before the Drawing occurs.

The Drawing will be at announced at court & flyers at raffle table in the main hall on Saturday.

At Drawing time, you or a representative must be present to select your prize from the available prizes on the table.

Since this is a random “pull from a hat” type drawing, people can win multiple times based on how often a ticket with their name on it is pulled.

In Service,

Faolan