[Northkeep] WOW and Thanks!

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Tue May 23 19:31:47 PDT 2006

greetings

>Don't serve ale to the shooters though I'd hate
> to see "Man died in random drunken archery accident" as a headline in the
> papers.

fortunately for ansteorra , we have many well qualified marshals to prevent
that from happening . ; )
the headline would more commonly read :
" archer dies of thirst while searching for privy "
since  most events place their privies at great distance from the archery
and thrown weapons ranges .

now , i know this to be because the people in charge of placing the privies
, don't want to take any chances on a stray wind breaking the archers
concentration , thus causing a missed shot .

but it is sometimes hard to convince people , who just walked 1/4 to 1/2
mile in severe temp's , that it is for their safety .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon