[Northkeep] ISO Northkeep Hospitaler

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 10:58:39 PDT 2006

She has no experience in the SCA or camping for that matter, so I cannot be sure what she will be comfortable in.  I appreciate you, girl.  She's about the size of Ulf's wife.  I can't remember her name.  Robin maybe?  Thanks, hon.

  With Respect
  Aodh

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey I've got some extra garb she can use. Depends on what kind of
style she wants. :) You have my number if ya need me!

Montega