[Northkeep] Words of Thanks

John Carnnahan johncarnnahan at gmail.com
Thu May 25 05:48:36 PDT 2006

I wasn't long in Northkeep, but Northkeep will forever be in my heart.

All of the wonderful people of Northkeep made that the case, but especially
Ainar and Mercedes.

Thank you Ian for capturing these truths and conveying them so well.

Thank you your Excellencies, for being who you are and doing what you've
done.  You both made a defining impact on what playing in the SCA means and
how to go about it properly, to this newbie.

I miss all of you in Northkeep very much.  I'm coming down for Castellan and
can't wait to see everyone.

Sincerely (and very sentimentally now..),

--
Michele de'Medici