[Northkeep] Coming out of Hiding

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 23:41:30 PDT 2006

Hi Ms. Abby!!

Yep!! We're finally collaborating with the heavy weapons practice Wednesday
nights around 6:45pm at McClure!! We miss you!! Next week is a bouting night
to prepare for Castellan and we have a couple of new people who love having
people to meet and visit with! We would LOVE to have you out and sparring
before Castellan!

Live well, Learn well,

~GG Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal