[Northkeep] Fw: Waterbearing Supplies and other suchbusiness....

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 11:02:24 PDT 2006

There is a large Dollar Tree there just off of Harvard where the IGA use to be. Okay so its been a while since I have driven Tulsa. However, I know I have gotten most of my camp kitchen supplies there. At a buck each, if I loose it, break it or accidently melt it, I haven't lost alot. and its easy to replace. Okay so I am a BIG dollar tree fan!
  And of course with those flexi mats, you can write on the back in reverse what you are cutting on them so as to not mix them up or cross contaminate. When they are face up, you can see through them, and can read what is being cut.
  Ldy Susannah

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
          Really?  I saw the same brand I posted to the list yesterday at Bass Pro last night but they were $3 for 1 and I was reluctant to spend that since the website had them 4 for $8.

  Mercedes