[Northkeep] Tents

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 1 21:33:13 PDT 2006

OOH, Me!

Sean OBrien <ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com> wrote:  Are they taken yet? Thanks. Aodh

Marc Carlson wrote: A former shire member (and I meant to say that, since they haven't played
much at all since we became a barony) is wanting to find a new home for two
tents, as it is unlikely that they will ever be used again.

One is a round pavillion- the green & white Bjorn-style. It still has the
center pole and the pvc stretcher-hoop, but the stakes are probably long
gone.

There is also a big Girl Scout tent, and the side poles for it. A ridge
pole, front & rear center poles, and stakes & ropes would be needed.

Both are free to a good home.

If you have any interest, please contact me and I'll forward the message
onto the interested party.

D/M