[Northkeep] Kendra

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue May 2 09:38:53 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/2/2006 10:41:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
aoife at cableone.net writes:

Northkeep was indeed
fortunate to have had Kendra and  Blackfox.

Yes we were, although Blackfox had his moments where he was lucky to live
through them, and Kendra would be quite embarrassed to have all this fuss made
about and over her.  After all, as she often said, she was 'just an  ordinary,
middle aged mom'.  She didn't believe it herself, but she really  did try to
pull off the look.  ;p  It was part of the charm of both of  them.  William
could rub you the wrong way easy enough but he  took being told so very well and
really tried to be better.  With  Kendra, the revel never really started
until Kendra found her way to the revel  site and through the door.  I miss them
both terribly.

Keigan
using Kevin's account again while he is at work!  ;p