[Northkeep] Questions

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu May 11 09:16:22 PDT 2006

Right now I'm getting 9' sticks from either HH Perkins or Frank's cane and
rush for $14-$15 per stave.  However, SHIPPING of said staves is adding up
about another $5-$7 per stick, and I'm selling them for around $25.

btw, I'll bring some rattan to FP this Saturday if anyone is interested. And
Angus, I'll bring you that welder too.

JP