[Northkeep] Silk Banner Class

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Sun May 14 16:32:37 PDT 2006

May I say thank you to Gilyan for the wonderful class.   It was educational,
fun and something that anyone should be able to do.   I am looking very
forward to doing more then just the 1 piece I started in class.

Thank you again for coming up to Northkeep on your birthday weekend to give
us this class.

Faolan

PS.  I really think Hair dryer is a good idea - if youdo dryer on light
after it has dried some or if resist lines are  heavy, using light air on
from underside so large undried parts dont jump and splatter - I think it
can speed up drying  process just a bit  - especially for classes.