[Northkeep] mailing lists

Darin Herndon DHerndon at chkenergy.com
Tue May 16 12:39:46 PDT 2006

On the plus side, although every list Rosamund is on gave her a separate
message with a different password, when she clicked the link on the
first message to change the password there was a check box for "Globally
Change" or something similar.  When she checked that, even though each
list had a different password, it reset all of them to the one password
she wanted.  So, if you get one link to work and can change a password
and check that box (as long as you use the same email address for each
list) it should catch them all in one shot.  It did for her anyway.

Etienne