[Northkeep] archery

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Wed May 17 10:15:36 PDT 2006

Excellent! Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces+tdhorn=saintfrancis.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-bounces+tdhorn=saintfrancis.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Henley
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:44
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] archery

I have a children's bow that is open to loaning for the tournament. They can
also share with my son since he is around their same age, too!

If these are KIDS bows you're looking for, go to Academy Sports!! That's
where we got the ones for our kids. $15-20 for those and they're SCA legal.
There's a green one and a red one, only about 10-15# pull. You won't be able
to use the arrows that come with it, but the marshals have loaner arrows!!

hope that helps...