[Northkeep] a question about castellan setup/layout

beorhtlic at netzero.com beorhtlic at netzero.com
Tue May 30 21:11:20 PDT 2006

First off, the list field will wait untill Centuion Angus gets there, The baronnial pavillion will be set up and the listmistress pavillions will be  laid out as well as the baronial waterbearers, Group pavillions will be next (ie Mooneschadowe, Eldern Hills, Steppes, Bjornsburg etc... after that we will see what we have. Beorhtlic

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!