[Northkeep] off topic

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Wed May 31 06:29:19 PDT 2006

I have used Robin Johnson (and the others in her office) for many years
and am very very happy with her and the whole office. She is extremely
competent as a vet, the animals love her, she is very nice (the all
applies to the whole office). She also does animal rescue. Can't beat
that.Ad I drive 45 minutes to see her (because I live outside of town,
not because she is from away from Tulsa.)

Riverbrook Animal Hospital
3750 S. Peoria
748-4400

Lynn the Inquisitive