[Northkeep] off topic

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 08:25:19 PDT 2006

ya Tom is really good.. Roz uses him for her dogs... but for the life of me I can't remember his last name... Tega... e mail me and I can get you Roz's number and you can call her. I don't have it off hand.
  Susie

Loralei <loraleiriney at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I used to take my animals to one that was like on N Yale or so, a lil white building ..kinda looks
like an old Sonic from the front..want to say his name is Dr. Tom,

Suzi...you might know...Roz uses him for the animals as well
Lann