[Northkeep] ME Dance stuff..

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Nov 1 07:29:27 PST 2006

Namaste!

As far as I could tell, I was the only SCA'er at the Superstars of Bellydance
show last night at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. :(   (The show was.. er..
okay.. I've seen better, I've seen worse. The belly dancing on STILTS, however,
was a bit over the top... I did like the *quadruple* veil number.)

I did, however, pick up their new CD of music, and 2 DVDs of performances
(shhh! Don't tell Abe!), one of which has a bonus music CD. If folks in my
dance class would like to see them/hear them, please just let me know.

Unfortunately - and I apologize, as this is several weeks in a row we've had to
cancel - I will not be at fighter practice tonight to teach. I am working on
projects for Chemin Noir's Fair of the Harvest.

In service,

-Zubeydah