[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Reminder

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 13:09:38 PST 2006

Greetings All,
     The days are passing quickly and the time for scheduling the classes for wInterkingdom is drawing near.
     If you are wanting to teach a class (or more) and have not done so, ... PLEASE fill out a teacher form, for each class you are wanting to teach, and submit them to me as soon as possible so that your class gets an optimum spot on the schedule.
    We will be having an exciting heavy tourney and a very entertaining rapier tourney at this years wInterkingdom, along with many fascinating classes. So, please come, be a part of the fun!
    Many thanks to ALL of those that have already responded/submitted forms.

  In Service,
  HAL Elisabeth de Calais